1. This agreement is a license to use slip space only for the dockage of the vessel described above. This agreement is made as
of the date set forth below, by and between Beaver Cove Marina Management, LLC (“BCMM”) and the registered boat
owner(s) named above ( “Owner(s)”).
2. Owner agrees to comply with and shall cause all family members, agents and guests to comply with all current terms,
conditions, and rules as set forth herein and as may be amended from time to time. BCMM, in its sole discretion, may
terminate this Agreement due to the failure of Owner or Owner’s family members, agents or guests to comply with all such
terms, conditions, and rules.
3. Owner agrees that he/she has inspected the marina, and is well aware of the various risks that are involved and associated
with the dockage of the boat (including but not limited to fire, theft, vandalism and water and ice damage). It is understood and
agreed that the boat and any other personal property of the Owner are kept at the marina at the sole risk of the Owner, and
that neither BCMM, Greenway Properties, LLC nor their respective employees, officers or agents will be liable for any loss or
damage to the boat or other property of the Owner, or any injury to the Owner, or family members, agents or guests of the
Owner. The Owner also agrees to hold harmless, protect and indemnify BCMM, Greenway Properties, LLC, and their
respective employees, officers and agents from and against any and all loss, damage, claims, liabilities, suits, actions at law
and judgments, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of or connected with the use of the marina by the Owner and family
members, agents or guests of the Owner.
4. Security and insurance coverage is the sole responsibility of the Owner.
5. Keys should not be left in boats. Owner shall provide BCMM with one copy of the ignition key in case of an emergency or for
6. Dock lines and fenders must be used to secure boat to dock and/or slip, as applicable.
7. Automatic bilge switches must be installed. BCMM is not responsible for excessive water in a boat.
8. Filling of gas tanks is allowed only at the Fuel Dock – NEVER while the boat is in the slip.
9. Outside contractors are not allowed to service boats at BCMM unless approved by BCMM management in writing.
10. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after pets and keeping pets in control. Dogs must be leashed at all times.
11. No excessive noise or commotion is permitted after 9:00 p.m.
12. Children must be under adult supervision at all times.
13. Dockside swimming is not permitted at any time.
14. “For Sale” signs are not permitted on boats.
15. No person, without the prior written consent of BCMM, may engage in any type of commercial activity on the marina property.
16. No attachment of any articles to the docks or slips is allowed with the exception of approved dock boxes purchased from
17. This agreement is not automatically renewable and Owner shall not assign nor sublicense this agreement. BCMM reserves
the right NOT to renew this agreement, for any reason.
18. Owner hereby agrees to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
19. Please remember: (i) clean the outside of your boat on land, not in the water; (ii) use oil absorbing material in the bilge of your
boat in the event of a spill or leak; (iii) when cleaning your boat, use phosphate-free and biodegradable products; (iv) BCMM
offers disposal services for your used oil and fuel; (v) BCMM offers pump-out services – never discharge sewage overboard.